Anyone can submit code changes to the ICC committee.
Follow these steps:
• First register a user name and password with ICC cdpACCESS
• Locate the code chapter and article that you want to submit changes
• Research current code or pay consultant
• Start composing your changes
• Hire someone to proof your changes
• Re-compose your proofreaders suggestions
• Re-compose proofreaders suggestion
• Re-proof again
• Proposal change complete
• Search ICC cdpACCESS site submit date and what group you are in
• Submit proposal
• Find members who are on the code committee
• Lobby code committee, lobby so more, continue to lobby, and final lobby
• Membership dues for ICC $495.00 – you are eligible to vote on your proposal
• Wait for decision if not passed start again in three years
The condensed version to submit to ICC cdpACCESS, but this is the basic process in
beginning stages of submitting a proposal.
Become A Member of TRAM.